+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Knicks beat Sixers without Porzingis in finale

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    'Tried'? Pretty much anyone with a brain could tell that every single personel move they made (outside of drafting Porzingis) was HORRIBLE and set the team up for failure. Their ceiling was a .500 record and the 8th seed.

Would much rather tank and get great young players. But you go ahead and enjoy your team that 'tried'.
    Not trying to win goes against everything pro sports should be about. And that's why the Sixers are the biggest joke in the history of sports.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

The players that were put on the court tried their hardest. I know trying is important to you.

they ruined the NBA for me, Swing. And I was a huge fan.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Not trying to win goes against everything pro sports should be about. And that's why the Sixers are the biggest joke in the history of sports.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

+ Reply to Thread