+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to the draft?

Anyone going to the draft?

It's a big event for the city so I'm sure KrukNut will either say he has better tickets than anyone else can get OR that he'll be on some exotic vacation that week (when in reality he'll take a vacation week and spend it in his apartment wearing the same sweat pants every day)
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

man, remember how much everyone ****ing loved Kolb?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    It's a big event for the city so I'm sure KrukNut will either say he has better tickets than anyone else can get OR that he'll be on some exotic vacation that week (when in reality he'll take a vacation week and spend it in his apartment wearing the same sweat pants every day)
    i think i'll be in flight during the first round, will probably lock myself in my apartment the rest of the weekend to avoid carbon monoxide exposure

what magical land will you be returning from?

Wichita, Kansas

go ahead, call me a liar on that one bitch

did i tell you that i'm going to southern spain for 11 days in June though? maybe if you had an iphone i could sync icalendars with you and you could keep up on my comings and goings

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    Wichita, Kansas
    oh that sounds nice. Where is that, somewhere in the South Pacific?

also think i'm going to go to the canary islands in November

+ Reply to Thread