+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to the draft?

Spain is a shithole, I wouldn't go there if someone paid me
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I have a friend in Fairmount who's hosting a party for it, but I have no idea what the deal is with admission to the draft itself or what days he's planning to go. He says he's taking care of it, we'll see.

you're going to some guys house for the draft?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I mean I'm sure Swing is going over his brother in laws to watch it on tv, I wanted to know if someone was actually going.

I think the idea is to assemble there for pre-game and then walk over. He lives a short distance away.

Coincidentally just got the explanatory text. Admission to the draft "room" is by lottery. He and a bunch of his neighbors applied, none got tickets. The rest of the Parkway will be NFL exhibits and video screens showing the draft, that is general admission. The plan is to meet at his house Thursday night at 7, walk down and check it out until the Eagles' pick, then go back.

jesus that sounds worse than a car ride to Indianapolis in a late model Tercel to sit in the upper deck for a second rate bowl game

Anyone going to the draft?

Yeah but I like that kind of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone going to the draft?

Are you flying up to scranton airport on points and carpooling into the city or just taking the regional?

Probably take the Patco to Lindenwold and hitchhike from there.

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    i think i'll be in flight during the first round, will probably lock myself in my apartment the rest of the weekend to avoid carbon monoxide exposure
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    People don't exhale carbon monoxide.
    I like how KN ignored being made a fool of by Swing

+ Reply to Thread