+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to the draft?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone going to the draft?

I might try to take my kids there then leave.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    the Schuylkill River?

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    All this fanfare to select which black guys you're going to bring to town to undertip the waitstaffs and pay drunk and disorderly fines.

Penn Relays weekend son
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I like how KN ignored being made a fool of by Swing
    please, that was the equivalent of being shown up by a black for not knowing the right ingredients in grape soda

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    All this fanfare to select which black guys you're going to bring to town to undertip the waitstaffs and pay drunk and disorderly fines.
    lol

Let's play more of "Guess the Color"........Mike Mayock on a certain QB prospect:

"XXX plays his best football when the lights are bright. And that's an important characteristic at any position, but especially quarterback. He's a quiet leader. A little bit like Marcus Mariota. He's not a screamer, but his teammates really respect him. He threw 17 interceptions last year and that's a concern. Like a lot of spread guys, I think he didn't see some underneath coverage. When his first look was available, I thought he was outstanding. When he had to go beyond that, I thought his decision-making really went downhill. He's got a long way to go. But I really like the kid and I really like his skill set".

is that carson wentz?

Is that Pat Mahomes? His name will fool you, most blacks won't go by 'Pat', they'd rather use Patrick. So maybe that's a positive. i think i saw him doing that Gruden thing and he had a mohawk. I didn't know he was black until like 10 days ago.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...3sC?li=BBnba9I

^^^
    white people's fault, I'm sure
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

reminds me, I was watching a show where Harold Reynolds was interviewing 6 blacks for Jackie Robinson weekend, they were all complaining that the reason there aren't as many blacks in MLB is because of the costs. Now a couple of the players already signed huge deals and a couple others will soon enough. As they whined and bitched about how white people made it expensive, I wonder how many of them have given back to their community vs. how many of them have fathered children out of wedlock and bought expensive rims.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

+ Reply to Thread