+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to the draft?

the fact is that blacks were given everything in this country. When my Italian and Polish ancestors came over they had to find a place to live and a job, blacks were given that before their arrival.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

thanks, sonny!

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    reminds me, I was watching a show where Harold Reynolds was interviewing 6 blacks for Jackie Robinson weekend, they were all complaining that the reason there aren't as many blacks in MLB is because of the costs. Now a couple of the players already signed huge deals and a couple others will soon enough. As they whined and bitched about how white people made it expensive, I wonder how many of them have given back to their community vs. how many of them have fathered children out of wedlock and bought expensive rims.
    There is a simple reason why there aren't many blacks playing baseball, it's because baseball is a sport that you're introduced to by your father. And most black kids don't have fathers. It's not an expensive sport to play.

the fact is that blacks were given everything in this country. When my Italian and Polish ancestors came over they had to find a place to live and a job, blacks were given that before their arrival.
    Blacks are the first racial or ethnic group that abandons their children. And that's why they've stagnated in a state of poverty. Every other group that was oppressed kept the family unit strong and intact and worked their way up. The adults taught the kids and the cycle improved rapidly over generations. Japanese people were in camps back in the 1940s, somehow they managed to find their way to being one of the most prestigious racial groups in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Blacks are the first racial or ethnic group that abandons their children. And that's why they've stagnated in a state of poverty. Every other group that was oppressed kept the family unit strong and intact and worked their way up. The adults taught the kids and the cycle improved rapidly over generations. Japanese people were in camps back in the 1940s, somehow they managed to find their way to being one of the most prestigious racial groups in this country.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    please, that was the equivalent of being shown up by a black for not knowing the right ingredients in grape soda
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrin...BBnb7Kw#page=8

ouch, Pittsburgh wins yet again

Anyone going to the draft?

Omelets, pancakes AND French toast? Sounds amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man, tanzanian peaberry is my favorite coffee, i can't even hate on that place

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Is that Pat Mahomes? His name will fool you, most blacks won't go by 'Pat', they'd rather use Patrick. So maybe that's a positive. i think i saw him doing that Gruden thing and he had a mohawk. I didn't know he was black until like 10 days ago.
    Actually it's Clemson QB Deshaun Watson. I thought that would be a slam-dunk.............

Wilkensburg is a shithole.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    http://zonecoverage.com/2017/vikings...board-in-2014/

And which players gave the most credit or forced drafters to incur the highest penalty?

The player who best helped the big boards out in picking correctly was Marcus Smith, who was called a reach by the draft community at the time in Philadelphia, and who later proved the label. Other players who helped included Donte Moncrief (grading him highly helped), Charles Leno (same), Paul Richardson (he was correctly called a reach) and Joel Bitonio.

On the other hand, those who didnít rank Uani Unga got burned, and that hurt a lot of the big boards. Those who ranked Vikings draft pick David Yankey highly also took serious missteps, and the same is true of former Nebraska cornerback Stanley Jean-Baptiste. Giants center Weston Richburg was ranked too low by a number of big boards, and so was Eagles nose tackle Beau Allen.

+ Reply to Thread