+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to the draft?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Philadelphia Eagles: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson

The Eagles might be pretty surprised if Mike Williams falls to them. Williams could be chosen as high as No. 5 overall, but he didn't test very well, so some teams have soured on him. As a result, it's also very conceivable that he could slip to the 14th pick.

Philadelphia signed Alshon Jeffery and Torrey Smith this offseason, but Jeffery was signed to a 1-year deal, so he and Jordan Matthews will hit free agency. And speaking of Matthews, I'd expect him to be traded if Williams ends up being the pick.

*** OTHER 2017 NFL DRAFT POSSIBILITIES: ***

1. Gareon Conley, CB - There's some speculation around the league that the Eagles will spend the 14th-overall pick on Conley. Given their huge need for a top cornerback, the Ohio State product would make a lot of sense.

2. Charles Harris, DE - The Eagles need an edge rusher, as the departed Connor Barwin didn't mesh well into Philadelphia's new defense.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone going to the draft?

http://beta.phila.gov/news/mayor/eve...ft-experience/
    Everything you need to know about the NFL Draft Experience | Office of the Mayor | News

wow that sounds lovely.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

The world would be a much better place if they marched everyone in attendance onto the bridge then blew it up
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Senior Member jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ's Avatar
    Who's worse...the people who go to the NFL Draft or the people who go watch the Flyers ice get painted at the start of each season?

Ice at the WFC is way worse on an individual level but based on the sheer volume of breathers at he Draft I'm with the bridge guy.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

I can't wait to check it out tomorrow. The sun will be shining. The weather will be great.
    The beers will be flowing. Looking forward to some great memories and great times.

I just walked down there. It is no where even close to being ready

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Ice at the WFC is way worse on an individual level but based on the sheer volume of breathers at he Draft I'm with the bridge guy.
    I think walking down to check out the setup pre-event blows both events out of the water in terms of being white trash. No way a non Trump voter does something like this.

Anyone going to the draft?

Lol

+ Reply to Thread