+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to the draft?

dmc if you were down there this morning I'd like an update on how the setup is progressing. tia.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I have a hunch they complete everything by the time they go on the air.

"But it won't be done in time!!1"

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    dmc if you were down there this morning I'd like an update on how the setup is progressing. tia.
    Every thing looks great. They are just waiting for the oxygen masks to be delivered from all the carbon dioxide the breathers will emit down there.

American Made, bitches
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Can't wait for the Draft baby. Leaving work at 330, heading back to the apartment to clean up and change, then Ubering down to the Parkway.

Gonna be a great time.

changing into something kelly green, I assume

I actually don't own any Eagles "gear" because I'm an adult , but I'll have to figure out something appropriate to wear

PSC meetup at the entrance at 6pm tonight? Let me know who's down. Jk

my guess is some kind of ensemble centered around jean shorts

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    my guess is some kind of ensemble centered around jean shorts
    OP and friends

I'm already home.

Lasted about an hour. Couldn't take it anymore.
    What an absolute zoo. Felt like half a million people were there. This is going to be the most attended draft ever. Pretty sure of that.

All the breathers were waiting in the hour plus long lines to see crap like "NFL Virtual Reality" and the "Super Bowl Ring"

Got there way too early. Realized I was bored, and there was still 2 hours till the draft.

do you live in the city snoop? or just work there?

+ Reply to Thread