+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Results 73 to 81 of 81

Thread: Anyone going to the draft?

  1. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    do you live in the city snoop? or just work there?
    live in center city

    i walked to the draft

  2. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by snoop88 View Post
    I'm already home.

    Lasted about an hour. Couldn't take it anymore.
    What an absolute zoo. Felt like half a million people were there. This is going to be the most attended draft ever. Pretty sure of that.

    All the breathers were waiting in the hour plus long lines to see crap like "NFL Virtual Reality" and the "Super Bowl Ring"

    Got there way too early. Realized I was bored, and there was still 2 hours till the draft.
    It doesn't really seem like it should be something that draws nearly the amount of people that are there. I don't get it.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

  3. #75
    oh and the stage is legitimately massive. seeing it on TV doesn't do it justice.

    i completely believe that rumor that it's the largest stage in North American history.

  4. #76
    King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    97.5 and 94.1
    Posts
    55,867
    Rep Power
    502
    visible tattoos, bud lights, eagles tshirt jerseys, and cargo shorts really sum up the crowd down there

  5. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by snoop88 View Post
    I'm already home.

    Lasted about an hour. Couldn't take it anymore.
    What an absolute zoo. Felt like half a million people were there. This is going to be the most attended draft ever. Pretty sure of that.

    All the breathers were waiting in the hour plus long lines to see crap like "NFL Virtual Reality" and the "Super Bowl Ring"

    Got there way too early. Realized I was bored, and there was still 2 hours till the draft.
    I saw several fb photos of people with their heads on the body cutouts of players. So cool

  6. #78
    i saw one where an eagle fan put their ass on the head of a cowboy body, if anyone would believe an eagles fan would do such a thing

  7. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    It doesn't really seem like it should be something that draws nearly the amount of people that are there. I don't get it.
    "Oh, cool. Can't wait to cheer for some kid I've never heard of to underperform for the next three years before we cut him and he signs in KC."

  8. #80
    I'm just glad Delco is too Perc'd up to get invested in this sham.

  9. #81
    King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    97.5 and 94.1
    Posts
    55,867
    Rep Power
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by k_g View Post
    I'm just glad Delco is too Perc'd up to get invested in this sham.
    LOL

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts