+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Galvis is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Law doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, but some dipshit from Sweden who never saw Asche play and forecasted him as a cornerstone piece clearly knows.
    Lol. Asche was never more than Rick Shu reincarnated. The Phillies marketing team loved him though because he was the only white guy they had to promote during 2014-2015. The best was the "Cody Asche Wiffle Ball set giveaway that the Phillies plowed ahead with in May 2015 despite Asche having **** the bed and demoted to Lehigh Valley 6 days prior.

Asche is having a nice season for the White Sox so far. hitting .080 with 9 strikeouts in 25 ABs.

he hit like he was using that genuine whiffle ball bat
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Franco will be fine once his BABIPzzzzzz (RIP Melty) evens out.

Man melty hated advanced stats. Probably because they made him feel stupid.

a sacrifice fly was worth 4 grand slams to Melty
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Too many Latinos on this team.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Too many Latinos on this team.
    I've thought that as well.

I was thinking that last night. Theres no way you control that clubhouse now.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I was thinking that last night. Theres no way you control that clubhouse now.

lol

So when does the Franco dumb/lazy talk get louder?
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

+ Reply to Thread