+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Galvis is a joke

well according to NS that's all just being PC
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Awful. I don't care that he hit 20 HR, he's a shitty offensive player. Defense is more flash than substance, he gets lazy and botches way too many easy plays to call him a great fielder. He is good defensively, but nowhere near enough to make up for what he is at the plate.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

You're selling him short as a fielder. What you say was true his first year as a starter but last year he did clean up the laziness on routine plays. He only made eight errors all year. You can't deny he's a great fielder, even if he did have two terrible pays that lost them games this road trip. His OBP is horrific of course and until he can find a way to get on base more yeah, he's a shitty offensive player. Good thing we have J.P. Crawford tearing things up down below.

I've carefully considered what you said, MisterQ, and after relooking at the numbers I've determined that my initial opinion holds true. Galvis blows.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I've carefully considered what you said, MisterQ, and after relooking at the numbers I've determined that my initial opinion holds true. Galvis blows.

I do appreciate your measured consideration though.

+ Reply to Thread