+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Hernandez finally does something right

Aaron Hernandez finally does something right

killed himself in prison. Wish he would have done it before the trial to save taxpayer dollars.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

wanted to make sure he died a vindicated man on the double murder.

I heard he's been placed on the disabled list with a neck injury.
    Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5.
    I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

I heard Belicheck got to him because he knew too much about spygate and was going to spill the beans about the entire nfl being in on robbing the Eagles of a SB win
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Penn State would have been much better off if Paterno handled the Sandusky situation the same way. He'd be a hero.

Lol
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Turns out Hernandez was killing nuckas because they were going to out him for being a ******.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    I thought he turned g @y in jail???

+ Reply to Thread