+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NFL Draft Inside Info from my sources

NFL Draft Inside Info from my sources

A week from today the NFL Draft begins! I spent the last few days talking to hundreds of sources and I'm confident I can pin down the directions the Eagles are targeting.

Guys they like at pick 14: Gareon Conley, John Ross, Corey Davis, Marshon Lattimore, Christian McCaffrey, Reuben Foster, Haason Reddick.

Guys they aren't very high on at 14 and they will not take any of these guys: Derek Barnett, Charles Harris, Marlon Humphrey, Dalvin Cook, Tre'Davius White.

I heard the Eagles absolutely love Haason Reddick, but I don't know if they will take him at 14!

The Eagles like Chris Godwin a lot in later rounds!

The Eagles would take Joe Mixon, but not in the 2nd round!

The Eagles like Obi Melifonwu a lot if he falls to the 2nd round!

The Eagles had Sidney Jones as the #1 CB on their board before the injury so he may be a target later!

I was hesitant to post this because I know for a fact NFL executives read this board for my inside information, so is there anyway you can restrict this post to registered users only? I don't want to let other teams know what the Eagles are doing. As an official reporter now, I'm still a fan!

Enjoy your spring and enjoy THE DRAFT!
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Isn't Reddick more of a 3-4 LB?
    that's what NFL outsiders will tell you
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

AmaroFan what are your sources saying on the Eli Manning memorabilia scandal? Obviously being that he's white I assume he's innocent.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

So AmaroFan is an Mpt dual right?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Correct, thought u already knew that

Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
    cataldi / morganti this morning :q

angelo - 'get a cornerback with the top pick!'
    al - 'you can get one in the 2nd and/or third round'
    angelo 'but they won't be as good!'
    al - 'i think they need a running back more - there's a couple that fit well that are all around talents'
    angelo 'we already have that! Darren Sproles!'
    al - 'for how long?'
    angelo - '3 more years!'

he has to be trolling still/again/more, right?
    10 minutes a day

he squeezes it in on his way to and from home for lunch where Tammy has a bologna and cheese with mayo on white bread with the crusts cut off waiting for him.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    he squeezes it in on his way to and from home for lunch where Tammy has a bologna and cheese with mayo on white bread with the crusts cut off waiting for him.
    he disgust me like no other human besides the Fergusons in my lifetime

That whole bloodline should be eliminated

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    That whole bloodline should be eliminated

+ Reply to Thread