+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Swing

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Peep i work in an office of 18 people and no fewer than THREE women in here bring their ****ing dogs to work with them multiple days per week. I literally walk back into the office after lunch and our accountants animal is ****ing barking at me like i just broke into his house. ****ing ********. Wish all dogs on the planet would drop dead. Goddamn annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Not to mention the dipshit in my neighborhood that walks his stupid dogs 5 times per day and lets them piss on my lawn. Did i miss a memo where everyone agreed that we didn't care if dogs piss all over our property?? Um, i kinda do. It kills the grass and it's ****ing gross. Keep your stupid ****ing dog off my goddamn grass you bearded hipster ******.

Walking a dog, lol. I mean how ****ing dumb can you be?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I bet e5 brings a dog to work. God damn dummy.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Swing do you watch the whole draft? I usually watch until the delay in between the first and second pick, realize how boring it is, then check in later to see who the Giants got.
    I'll watch a lot on Thursday and Friday, and record Saturday and fast forward to the Eagles picks.

who are you watching it with?

lol not my brother in law. I'll watch it with my kid probably.

Fun draft exercise:

https://first-pick.com/

Pick whatever team you want and you can even make trades. It will grade your complete draft.

I traded down twice in the first round and ended up with this:

Your score is: 14017 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 22 (MIA): John Ross, WR, Washington (A)
    Round 2 Pick 17 (WASH): Budda Baker, FS, Washington (A)
    Round 2 Pick 19 (DEN): Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 22 (MIA): Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State (B)
    Round 3 Pick 18 (DEN): Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 37 (DEN): Sidney Jones, CB, Washington (A)
    Round 4 Pick 12: JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, Southern California (A)
    Round 4 Pick 32 (COMP): Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova (B+)
    Round 5 Pick 11: Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech (B)
    Round 6 Pick 10: Dan Skipper, OT, Arkansas (A-)
    Round 7 Pick 12: Chad Kelly, QB, Ole Miss (B)

I like the Smith-Schuster pick, Swing.

is your brother in law an Eagles fan?

oh, you have to register to that site? No thanks.

+ Reply to Thread