+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: This is going to be brutal

whats the number to WIP I'm calling in tomorrow
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

10-34 over their last 44 games.

I'll be in AC next week and usually try to go to a game, but I'd rather be in attendance for a republican softball team practice than watch the Phillies.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

4 starters with an OBP under .300. Ruf 2.0 with an OBP of .317. This team is impossibly bad.

I mean this team just ****ing sucks at everything. Nice job by Neris today.

Jeanmar Gomez gives up a game losing home run to a guy who hadn't had a major league HR to that point, that's pretty surprising. I still can't think of a reason he's taking up a roster spot, and Mackanin should be fired for ever thinking this clown was a closer. He might be the worst pitcher I've ever seen.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    whats the number to WIP I'm calling in tomorrow
    .....I actully called 97.5 once and made in on the air........they were lumping LBI in with those filthy boardwalk having shore towns
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

LBI is basically North Jersey.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Shut your whore mouth

exit 63 is central jersey at best. You may as well be in Toms River for **** sake. WWC is basically a tropical paradise compared to the freezing cold water temps of LBI.

false

well while you're rubbing elbows with the Calvanese/Moore clan I'll be fishing Sunset Lake with mcbrickster & Co

those disgusting monkeys can't afford it here

+ Reply to Thread