+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: This is going to be brutal

I hate to break this to you, but the Calvanese Apes have a house there
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

so, that house you rented? I'd check and make sure you aren't spending the week sleeping on a bed filled with the sweat and DNA of one Maikel T. Calvanese
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Brigantine FTW!
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

how come the mexicans in Brigantine never sit on a towel they just walk up and down the beach

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    so, that house you rented? I'd check and make sure you aren't spending the week sleeping on a bed filled with the sweat and DNA of one Maikel T. Calvanese
    They have((?) Sandy may have done god's work) a house in Beach Haven West which isn't on the island first of all. Also, why would I rent a house 15 minutes from my actual house?
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

I don't know, based on this thread you seem pretty ****ing dumb.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Myabe another thread definitely not this one ****o

Rip tides in AC led to two drownings apparently?
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Rip tides in AC led to two drownings apparently?

Lol at all the white trash going to their crappy beaches

My wealthy family only goes to LBI. We have a beautiful house in Loveladies on the bay.

Oh I didn't know you were a filthy jew

+ Reply to Thread