+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Justin Adkins Memorial 1st Rd Pick is Derek Barnett

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

The Justin Adkins Memorial 1st Rd Pick is Derek Barnett

lol

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    when you're making excuses for the guy you drafted 8 hours after you drafted him it usually isn't good
    That's what i thought.

Would like to see the Eagles have him do a combine type workout when he's not 'sick' or nursing a sore hamstring. You know, just to see if they're full of **** or not.

yeah I'd like to see what the guy can really do in the 3 cone drill
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    absolutely despise this pick.

Great pick, when you are stacked and can go BPA it always results in a great pick

#Browns got on Day 1:

Best pass rusher/player in draft
    Best punt returner/starting safety
    Arguably best TE in draft
    Texans 2018 1st-rounder

Wish the Browns had taken Reuben Foster instead of David Njoku

Could've had Myles Garrett, Jabril Peppers, and Reuben Foster in the 1st round alone

comment on phillymag:

After hearing Douglas talk about Barnett last night, I went back and re-watched his games, and I totally missed the outstanding ankle flexion on my first viewing. Totally changes my opinion. That's why Douglas gets paid the big bucks, I guess.

comment on phillymag:

After hearing Douglas talk about Barnett last night, I went back and re-watched his games, and I totally missed the outstanding ankle flexion on my first viewing. Totally changes my opinion. That's why Douglas gets paid the big bucks, I guess.

Love what the Browns are doing. They'll be legit contenders in a few years.

Unfortunately, it's now official. The Eagles are the worst franchise in the NFL.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Every guy the Browns took last night will bust.

+ Reply to Thread