+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flyers get the #2 pick in 2017 Draft

no, it definitely wasn't. Ovechkin and the other clown should be suspended for the rest of the playoffs.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

just suspend the whole team? yeah solid take there

Penguins goalie is playing great
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    just suspend the whole team? yeah solid take there
    they purposely took out the best player in the world with a cheap shot

oh the guy at the bowling alley said neither of the top 2 picks are that good

nagger fitz?

no this guy that always has them change the channel to the Devils game when baseball is on. I don't think Fitz watches hockey.

Fitz really is a nice guy, he's always happy and he's always nice to me. He's just so god damned black.

have you ever told him that he's "one of the good ones"? i hear they like that

he asked me to go to a Knicks game with him sometime. I don't think I'd do that. He's great in the bowling alley but I have a feeling if we went to his territory then Jungle Fitz might come out.

does he buy his Knicks tickets on layaway?

no but he subs at the bowling alley every night of the week, sometimes early and late leagues. If someone on a team isn't there he takes their place and gets to bowl for free.

+ Reply to Thread