+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Howard tearing up the international league

He's up to .192 BA and .493 OPS after 7 games. It's hittin' season boys.

Oh, and he's batting 7th now. Made an error yesterday; not a throwing error but a cement hands error.
    Last edited by Old Perfessor; 08-21-2017 at 02:57 PM.

Meanwhile Hoskins with a 1.136 OPS and seven dingers in his first 14 games. Impressive.

Kid is the goods. First prospect from this rebuild that is worth a damn.

It's refreshing to see a young player that hits the ball hard and doesn't feel the need to immediately act like a horse's ass while leaving the batter's box.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Kid is the goods. First prospect from this rebuild that is worth a damn.
    Nola has been really good this year.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Herrera is a piece of garbage.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Nola has been really good this year.
    True, forgot about him.

He really is. It's unfortunate that in the present climate of sports you can't call those people out for acting like assholes.

Herrera should just be happy he got out of that dump that is Venezuela.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

He's definitely a knucklehead but he can hit. They don't have too many actual hitters. I concede defeat on Tommy Joseph by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    He really is. It's unfortunate that in the present climate of sports you can't call those people out for acting like assholes.
    Yeah the damn political correctness around here is so annoying.

Herrera can hit, he's hitting .335 over the last two months and could approach 50 doubles this year, but yeah..............he's a Jack***.

Wouldn't mind Klentak shopping him for some young pitching, with the OF's they have on the way.

+ Reply to Thread