+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Justin

Justin

getting a 404 error trying to access the TALKIN BOUT PRACTICE blog. Thought the blogs may have been disabled but all the other ones seem to work.

Just a heads up, I know you're busy.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Justin meeting the other Philly message board owner who I hope is ahead of Justin on the Next Philly Message Board Owner To Die Early list and Belmont

Curt Schilling‏Verified account @gehrig38 4h4 hours ago
    More
    Please send out thoughts and prayers to my former teammate and dear friend @DarrenDaulton10 .

Speculation is that his cancer is back and his days are numbered.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    wonder if he is still slaying v ag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artifi...cer_hypothesis

it's absolutely the turf in the heat, the part about football players not getting it really has nothing to do with anything. It's a cancer that 3 in 100,000 people get.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

AstroTurf was used at Veterans Stadium, the former home of the Philadelphia Phillies. Five of their players at the time Ken Brett, Darren Daulton, Johnny Oates, Tug McGraw and John Vukovich developed brain cancer. The only four other Major League Baseball players of the era to develop the condition, all played at the same arena on visiting teams. Ex-players and relatives have speculated that there is something about the stadium causing these incidents, including highlighting the artificial turf. However, the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League shared the stadium without any known cases of brain cancer.[5]
    Phillies players exposed to it for 81 games a year for much longer careers, while Eagles players played 10 games a year over shorter careers.

In 2014, Amy Griffin, soccer coach at the University of Washington, studied American players of the sport who had developed cancer. Of 38 players, 34 were goalkeepers, a position in which diving to the surface makes accidental ingestion or blood contact with crumb rubber more likely, Griffin has asserted. Lymphoma and leukemia, cancers of the blood, predominated.[3]

Swing, you're something of an internet sleuth. You tell me what you get from this.

I'm sure there is nothing harmful about ingesting rubber pellets.

Also i'm pretty sure that Lenny Dykstra has undiagnosed brain cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eztarget View Post
    That sucks. They were such a fun team. You almost have to wonder if it was some type of performance enhancing drug that brought on the cancer.

That team took a lot of "vitamins".
    Quote Originally Posted by phils4life View Post
    Wasn't it Dutch, Vuk and Tug all had brain cancer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eztarget View Post
    Yep. It wouldn't surprise me if it had something to do with the Vet. That place was a dump probably built on a toxic waste site.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSP View Post
    Wasn't there some theory that astroturf was linked to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bryboy7 View Post
    Yeah Daulton, Vukovich and McGraw all spent a lot of time at the Vet and got brain cancer. Maybe there's something to it?
    PSF starting to catch on

Well they were the only 3 guys between the Phillies and Eagles to really play a lot of games at the Vet so I do see a concerning trend there.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

+ Reply to Thread