+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Head coach and pitching coach both need to go.

Head coach and pitching coach both need to go.

This guy has no idea how to run a baseball team, he has no idea when it comes to pitching, he ALWAYS leaves them in far to long, I don`t know how many games he blew by not pulling the picture, today a case in point, brings him in, first guy hit, next guy walk next guy a hit, next guy pop up, next guy a hit, the game was 4-4 when he started, the game was over when he left, last week same thing, HR, HR, HR, base hit, to late to pull him then game over, and that was not the only two games, Mackanin is not good, they say he is great for the young players, then send him down to work with the young players down in AA or AAA. and that bum they have as a pitching coach, he is so bad, how he ever got a job I have no idea, they need to go.

I don't think it matters all that much because the team is horrible, but Mackanin hasn't done anything to indicate he's capable of being a major league manager. Benoit hasn't pitched enough and he uses guys like Jeanmar Gomez and Joely Rodriguez in spots they should never be used in.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

my concern with the pitching is more that they're god awful. They have nothing resembling a top of the rotation starter. People talk about Harper and Machado, neither of whom would come here now anyway, but that wouldn't solve problem #1 - you have a bunch of #4's and 5's filling the entire rotation and nothing in the minors close to helping.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

if they had a better coach though, peep, this team would be above 500

if they didn't have that nice run they'd be 10-22 like they should be.

http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2017?list=draft

I'm going to go ahead and guess Swing says "no thx" to prospect #1

Head coach and pitching coach both need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine View Post
    This guy has no idea how to run a baseball team, he has no idea when it comes to pitching, he ALWAYS leaves them in far to long, I don`t know how many games he blew by not pulling the picture, today a case in point, brings him in, first guy hit, next guy walk next guy a hit, next guy pop up, next guy a hit, the game was 4-4 when he started, the game was over when he left, last week same thing, HR, HR, HR, base hit, to late to pull him then game over, and that was not the only two games, Mackanin is not good, they say he is great for the young players, then send him down to work with the young players down in AA or AAA. and that bum they have as a pitching coach, he is so bad, how he ever got a job I have no idea, they need to go.
    This post has less periods than Tammy C

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Lol

lol

lol, nice

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and guess Swing says "no thx" to prospect #1
    He looks a little raw.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    if they didn't have that nice run they'd be 10-22 like they should be.

http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2017?list=draft
    Mrs. Swing is a big fan of the #7 prospect: J.B. Bukaukes

+ Reply to Thread