+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: anyone going to xfinity for the draft lottery party?

anyone going to xfinity for the draft lottery party?

I assume mcbrickster will be there, and Swing appears to be trending toward #1SIXERFAN status.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    DO they actually televise the draft lottery?
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I would like picks 4 and 5 and then I would like Fox and Isaac
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

I would rather the Lakers pick doesn't convey. Have it unprotected next year. Or if it does, package it in a trade for a veteran player. I don't think drafting two rookies is the way to go. But Fox or Isaac i would be completely fine with. If they jump into the top 3 then Josh Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    I would like picks 4 and 5 and then I would like Fox and Isaac
    Even though it seems pretty obvious to most that Fox will be a better pro than Monk, i get the feeling that the Sixers would draft the inferior player in Monk because he better 'fits their needs'

Kill yourself pp
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

I got Manute Bol's autograph when I was a kid. He made a fist around the pen and printed BOL.

Also Shaq's kid is going to be playing for Arizona this year. 6'-7" power forward. Shareef O'Neal.

+ Reply to Thread