+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: anyone going to xfinity for the draft lottery party?

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I got Manute Bol's autograph when I was a kid. He made a fist around the pen and printed BOL.
    lol

Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    bwahahaahahahahahaahah

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I got Manute Bol's autograph when I was a kid. He made a fist around the pen and printed BOL.

sunmo and his crew are driving into the city to catch the draft there, he told us in the group text

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post

Sam Hinkie lost for 18 years to draft 3 centers, one of which can't play half a year without getting hurt and the other two blow.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    sunmo and his crew are driving into the city to catch the draft there, he told us in the group text
    well the big city to people from Quakertown could mean Allentown. Did he specify Philadelphia?

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    97.5 all day: "I think they'll get picks 1 and 2 in the lottery tonight and I think they should use those picks to trade for LeBron"
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Embiid sitting next to Magic Johnson, and the guy with AIDS for 20 years is the healthier of the two

+ Reply to Thread