+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: anyone going to xfinity for the draft lottery party?

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Embiid sitting next to Magic Johnson, and the guy with AIDS for 20 years is the healthier of the two
    lol

Posted Yesterday, 08:25 PM
    It's an embarrassment of riches coming for the 76ers in 2018 and 2019.

With Simmons, Embiid, Bayless, possibly Korkmaz and Jackson/Tatum, this team is gonna have a huge year and race up the standings in the EC. After that, they'll have huge money available and 2 1st in each of the next 2 years.
    They don't have to have him in this draft. It isn't essential.

They've got Bayless, they've got TLC growing up, they can sign one.

Getting depth at SF, a true SF, is huge for them. They have 4 shots at a combo guard over the next 2 years, plus mad money for a FA. It's ok. Trust me. It's ok.

Simmons-Bayless works just fine for 17-18.
    Posted Yesterday, 08:30 PM
    The greatest thing is that Hinkie's pick swap worked like a charm and shut all the idiots the **** up who laughed at that deal as it delivers the #3 pick AND the 2019 unprotected 1st.
    Posted Yesterday, 08:37 PM
    [Tom Moore ✔ @tmoore76ers
    Bryan Colangelo likes that #Sixers know they'll get 2018 #Lakers pick and 2019 #Kings pick - both unprotected.]

I'm a big believer in delayed gratification.

Having all those assets after setting up the true core could not be more perfect.
    Racing up the standings nucka

Senior Member jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ's Avatar
    I gotta tell you, delayed gratification is stupid. I've never met anyone who likes it, let alone "believes" in it. That's a really strange thing to say.

Hopefully it gets delayed until Belmont is dead

why does he mention Bayless like he's something other than a guy that just kicks around the league?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

HeadClown said they win 55 easy next year.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by jmuCJ View Post
    I gotta tell you, delayed gratification is stupid. I've never met anyone who likes it, let alone "believes" in it. That's a really strange thing to say.
    it's the dumbest thing in the world.

the again, who knows how long he's been delaying the gratification of an outdoor kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    why is Coach K getting head from ISIS?

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    AIDS really let me down on that one. and why is Embiid dressed like one of the Golden Girls?

+ Reply to Thread