+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Herrera got the money and years

Herrera got the money and years

This Bum just like so many others got there pay day now stoped playing the game the way they did the year before, now he will not even run, he should be sent down to AAA and bring up a real player. one that wants to play.

The entire team is overrated garbage. There probably isn't a single player on the team that could be a piece on a playoff team.

I think he is just too easy to figure out and can't make an adjustment to how he's being pitched now. Doesn't seem like a real smart guy.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    The entire team is overrated garbage. There probably isn't a single player on the team that could be a piece on a playoff team.
    I'm not sure I'd say overrated. If you rated them high then it's kind of your fault, they just are a collection of garbage.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I still think Franco will be OK. Was listening to the radio broadcast the other night and he said that he was embarrassed about his numbers and wanted help. Unfortunately they have a retard as a hitting coach so I doubt he'll find much help there, but that's the kind of reaction you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I still think Franco will be OK. Was listening to the radio broadcast the other night and he said that he was embarrassed about his numbers and wanted help. Unfortunately they have a retard as a hitting coach so I doubt he'll find much help there, but that's the kind of reaction you want to hear.
    Not buying it. This guy is Dom Brown all over again. Says the right things but it's hollow.

His numbers should be better, some of it is just short term bad luck. I can't imagine Stairs being able to help anyone with anything. Lets be honest, if he doesn't have that ONE AB vs the Dodgers he's never an announcer or hitting coach. That's what he's based his entire post career career on. I'm not even convinced that the guy doesn't have downs syndrome.

What did El Torito do now?
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

I saw your and mcbricksters boy didn't say "radical islamic terrorists" in his speech in Saudi Arabia.

he did do a curtsy for the king though, which was pretty cute

his would be dancing at Rumors wife refused to hold his hand, wonder what that was about.

Guess who went 0-for-5 with 5 K's today?

+ Reply to Thread