+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Herrera got the money and years

I think everyone aside from KN expected him to regress, but god damn he is awful.

I kind of can't wait for Altherr's numbers to normalize so I can stop reading about a 4th OF being Willie Mays.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Whoever it was that said they had way too many latino players was right on point.

Like I've said. Too many Latinos on the team. This is what you get.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

I thought he wanted to win the batting title this year.

Yeah, they need more Ty Kelly types. Or Eric Bruntlett-types with gritty neckbeards that run out every grounder.

BUT DA HUSTLZZ !!!

McClure, Herrero and Franco should all be off the team

First off, McClure should be gone today, no a month ago,
    he is a real bum and killing this team, also the nit-wit they have as a hitting coach should be gone also, how he ever got the job, must have pictures of some one, and Herrera " 217 " and Franco " 213 " should be down at AAA, there is no way they should be in the line up, I am sure they are sorry they gave that bum in center that new deal, and sorry they gave the bum head coach a new deal, they all need to go NOW.

The entire coaching staff is a pathetic joke. I agree with you 100%, Marine. I feel like they're just holding steady as one of the worst teams in baseball and I just don't see them getting any better. Goes to show you what a bad GM can do to a team, just like Billy King and Omar Minaya did with the teams they ruined.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

It was strange how everyone assumed that since they were building with youth, that all of these young players would be good and the team would get good again. But as we're seeing, these players that were counted on to be core players are garbage.

The ignored Latin America and then over corrected. Their is a great book "odd man out" about a Yale pitcher who played single A and said the cultures just don't mix. Would not shower, eat or live with each other.

Also, what is up with these pop up ads.
    You are probably the biggest contributor to the depressingness

KrukNut on 1960.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by 1960 View Post

lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1960 View Post
    The ignored Latin America and then over corrected. Their is a great book "odd man out" about a Yale pitcher who played single A and said the cultures just don't mix. Would not shower, eat or live with each other.

justin gets half a cent every time a blank page opens in a new ****ing window on your computer

+ Reply to Thread