+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Herrera got the money and years

I don't know which extension Klentak should get fired over, Herrera's or Mackinin's?

I'm starting to think this Klentak character doesn't know what he's doing.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    justin gets half a cent every time a blank page opens in a new ****ing window on your computer
    I remember when Flip bought a pair of Khaki work pants through the site and Justin took the money and did a whole makeover of the site.
    Reminded me of Christian getting paid and blowing it all on an 8ball and a few cases of Rolling Rock Pony bottles.

Klentak lives in his Excel workbook world.

Charles Barkley : "All these guys who run these organizations who talk about analytics, they have one thing in common: They're a bunch of guys who ain't never played the game, they never got the girls in high school, and they just want to get in the game."

Christian would never buy small bottles of beer.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    harder to hide when drinking and driving?

no it takes him as much time to open the small bottles as it does to drink it. We went to Shea Stadium a few years back and the inning they stopped selling beer he managed to bring 3 yards of beer back to the seats.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    I remember when Flip bought a pair of Khaki work pants through the site and Justin took the money and did a whole makeover of the site.
    Reminded me of Christian getting paid and blowing it all on an 8ball and a few cases of Rolling Rock Pony bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Perfessor View Post
    bwahahahhahahaha

Six doubles two homers in the last three games

its funny because it looks like he probably got his haircut within the the last week or two but has at least a month's worth of hair on the back of his neck...how does the hairdresser not cut that? I feel like you would actually have to tell the hairdresser to leave it like that...but what do i know, i don't get haircuts anymore.

+ Reply to Thread