+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Herrera got the money and years

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    you didnt mention the highlights

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    its funny because it looks like he probably got his haircut within the the last week or two but has at least a month's worth of hair on the back of his neck...how does the hairdresser not cut that? I feel like you would actually have to tell the hairdresser to leave it like that...but what do i know, i don't get haircuts anymore.
    How does the hairdresser know where the head hair stops and the back hair begins? You have to stop shaving at some arbitrary point.

Quote Originally Posted by AbreuAnonymous View Post
    Schmidt: Language barrier limits Herrera http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/1...odubel-herrera
    Sucking also limits Herrera.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    How does the hairdresser know where the head hair stops and the back hair begins? You have to stop shaving at some arbitrary point.
    Well you need to go below the t-shirt collar line if you're any kind of a professional.

the guy clearly cuts his own hair
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by AbreuAnonymous View Post
    Schmidt: Language barrier limits Herrera http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/1...odubel-herrera
    does the senile old man realize half of the teams position players are latino
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Schmidt was a great player, but he never could adapt to the game after his generation which is why he's always been horrific when trying to deal with the players on any level.

Not one single thing he says in that article makes any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Schmidt was a great player, but he never could adapt to the game after his generation which is why he's always been horrific when trying to deal with the players on any level.
    Bowa too.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Bowa was god awful and still is. Dallas Green was the ringleader of those retards, him not being around the team anymore will be a good thing.

Herrera benched again last night for flipping a bat and not running out a ground ball. Good to see he's learned his lesson.

+ Reply to Thread