+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Man the Hamels trade looks pretty bad

Not sure, but the Astros later unloaded a scrap heap for Ken Giles. Now the hope is that Velasquez someday develops into 75% of the closer that Giles is now.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

At least they replenished the farm system right guys?

They should've hired that 0308091411 broad from the Dodgers as GM. She couldn't do much worse.

lol
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Ling's car is fixed, now I just have to pick them up at the bus station on Monday and take them to pick it up.

Awesome job PP999. That was very nice of you. Hope karma repays the deed. If you had a smart phone you could have just googled repair shops to see if they were open.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Ling's car is fixed, now I just have to pick them up at the bus station on Monday and take them to pick it up.

just dropped off Tony and Ling at their car, they gave me a card with 4 gift cards inside. Very nice people. I wish there were more people like them and less blacks.

Was "Tony" Asian too?

Man the Hamels trade looks pretty bad

Obviously, dont be racist

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    just dropped off Tony and Ling at their car, they gave me a card with 4 gift cards inside. Very nice people. I wish there were more people like them and less blacks.

+ Reply to Thread