+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: KN

Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

In a review comparing Moe's and Chipotle, Business Insider's Hollis Johnson noted that there was one area where Moe's easily defeated its rival: queso.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Chipotle's guac is smooth, not chunky, with slightly sweet onions and a buttery taste. No outrageous flavors coming through, just mellow avocado goodness. And their chips are fried fresh in-store daily with a hint of lime sturdy chips for a great guacamole.

looks like you were right about the guac despite not knowing the ingredients

i know the ingredients, I've made the guac a million times. and Moe's and Qdoba only exist because a large subset of the mouthbreathing population prefer processed nacho cheese sauce to fresh, quality ingredients.

I saw this, and I like Moe's a lot but its not comparable to Chipotle in any way as far as quality is concerned

i know the ingredients, I've made the guac a million times. and Moe's and Qdoba only exist because a large subset of the mouthbreathing population prefer processed nacho cheese sauce to fresh, quality ingredients.

I saw this, and I like Moe's a lot but its not comparable to Chipotle in any way as far as quality is concerned

I seem to remember AbreuAnonymous making you look foolish in the guac ingredients argument. But hey, I could be wrong.

it definitely wasn't about Chipotle guac ingredients, i know those, but i do remember arguing with OP about whether to put tomatoes in guac, which is definitely frowned upon in the KN household

Foodbabe is the worst. If you listen to her I'm pretty sure you literally can't eat anything that won't kill you

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    That looks like an infowars affiliate website
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

She would make a good second wife for KrukNut, though he might want to switch it up and marry a girl that doesn't yell allahu akbar when she comes.

+ Reply to Thread