+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: KN

she's exactly my type, except for the obsession with healthy food, but if she cooks that's a trade up for this guy

Qdoba is way better than Chipolte, at least where I live.

The Qdoba has real actual Mexicans working there, and they take pride in their work. The local Chipolte has a bunch of millenials with worthless Fine Arts degrees behind the counter, and they don't give a rat's arse.

BTW I know two people on separate occasions who got food poisoning from Moe's.

Qdoba food quality is ****, but Chipotle definitely took a big hit when they had to get rid of all the mexicans. it wasn't their choice though, the SEC started investigating them for hiring illegals, and since they're a public company and Qdoba isn't they had to start hiring the worthless fine arts or even sometimes, Canadians.

not surprised that ghost of ron jones is a queso dip kind of guy

who does KN make more excuses for, Chipotle or Carson Wentz?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

definitely chipotle, it's a 20+ year love affair at this point for me

what would you say to your wife if she tried to force you to go vegan like Melty's wife did?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

she would cease being my wife

KN don't Indians think cows are sacred animals and don't eat beef?

I picture it going something like this

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    KN don't Indians think cows are sacred animals and don't eat beef?
    overall, yeah, but at least within my wife's family they don't really care about that. we eat beef pretty often

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

+ Reply to Thread