+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: KN

Soccer might be more popular, but it's nowhere near as great as football.

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    peep you going to the Crest this weekend or avoiding the smelly Canadians?
    I have to work. I have monday off but that's when I'm going to pick up that chinese family to drive them to their car.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I can't believe Swing lets his son play football, what a terrible parent. He's certainly no E5.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by AbreuAnonymous View Post
    Football or futbol is the best sport in the world?
    And soccer flourishes in every third world shithole because it doesn't cost any money to play and those simpletons can learn the game easily.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I can't believe Swing lets his son play football, what a terrible parent. He's certainly no E5.
    My daughter wants to play this year.

that's great. I'd let Retard Tammy home school my nephew before I'd let him play football.

you should. NFL is taking precautions and that's great, but the real problem is youth football with these retard coaches who played high school ball and think of some meaningless game as war. Tackle football shouldn't even be played before varsity high school level, if that.

I agree. And there are no precautions that can be taken. Unless the NFL invents padding that you can put between your brain and the inside of your skull.

Might I suggest entering your son into the world of competitive youth bowling?

Run it by Mrs. Swing, I know that you have non traditional parental roles with her being the main breadwinner. It's probably her call.

+ Reply to Thread