+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: KN

I ****ing knew KN would lol at that.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

He's gone bowling but he can take it or leave it. And he's not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    He's gone bowling but he can take it or leave it. And he's not very good.
    Well do you think Parker Bohn III was shooting 300 when he first started?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    i know the ingredients, I've made the guac a million times. and Moe's and Qdoba only exist because a large subset of the mouthbreathing population prefer processed nacho cheese sauce to fresh, quality ingredients.

I saw this, and I like Moe's a lot but its not comparable to Chipotle in any way as far as quality is concerned
    http://www.kare11.com/mb/news/health...hos-/442131735

that's what I love about KN, he acts like he has a refined palate but I bet he's eaten at least 5X the amount of gas station nachos as every PSC poster combined.

i don't **** with fake cheese peep

sure

the only time i'll eat processed cheese is at taco bell

or if you haven't eaten in 45 minutes

i might eat a lot, but i have standards here. i don't eat fast food outside of the bimonthly taco bell stop

+ Reply to Thread