+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: You're Not Allowed To Talk About The Old Players Here Because They Were All A Bunch..

You're Not Allowed To Talk About The Old Players Here Because They Were All A Bunch..

......of racists.

You ass holes, you and your politics. There's at least as much politics here as there is sports.

Anyway .. you could always tell Bunning was "on" whenever he fell off the mound after a pitch.

RIP .. Jim.

Funny you say that because wasn't Bunning a senator after he retired?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he was also a slave owner
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

PhillyRabbit you should try the nachos at Taco Bell, you would definitely enjoy them
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he was also a slave owner
    You little *worshipper of the man meat*, you're still here leading your orchestra. You and your dudes are a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Funny you say that because wasn't Bunning a senator after he retired?
    He was also a white guy and a republican so the little F*gs from the liberal universities can't talk about him.

It's shameful to come to a Phillies board and not find one tribute thread .. not a single thread about the passing of one of the greatest Phillies pitchers in the team's history.

Same thing happened when Bednarik passed .. another white guy and a racist according to all these losers. At least Chuck got one nod.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Rabbit View Post
    You little *worshipper of the man meat*, you're still here leading your orchestra. You and your dudes are a disgrace.
    don't you dare talk about KrukNut like that. He could buy and sell your entire family 4 times over.

Bunning was overrated as a pitcher and was an outright thief as a politician.

Bunning was his days Mike Mussina. Doesn't even come close to being HOF material, yet he's in which opens up the door for all good but not great pitchers to make their case.

When this punk is gone for good, I'll think about coming back .. I'll think about it. 'till then, he's all yours and he's all you deserve. You made your choice.

This stinking Phillies team is also all you deserve too.

Bye again.

just come back I'll be nice

DollIsMine died, that should make you happy

+ Reply to Thread