+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 42

Thread: You're Not Allowed To Talk About The Old Players Here Because They Were All A Bunch..

  1. #13
    King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    97.5 and 94.1
    Posts
    55,735
    Rep Power
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    DollIsMine died, that should make you happy
    Lol

  2. #14
    wait, who is jim bunning? and what liberal universities are telling us we can't start threads on the board about him? this is all very confusing

  3. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Rabbit View Post
    He was also a white guy and a republican so the little F*gs from the liberal universities can't talk about him.

    It's shameful to come to a Phillies board and not find one tribute thread .. not a single thread about the passing of one of the greatest Phillies pitchers in the team's history.

    Same thing happened when Bednarik passed .. another white guy and a racist according to all these losers. At least Chuck got one nod.
    You should check PSF. Maybe they shut the board down for a day in his honor

  4. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Rabbit View Post
    He was also a white guy and a republican so the little F*gs from the liberal universities can't talk about him.

    It's shameful to come to a Phillies board and not find one tribute thread .. not a single thread about the passing of one of the greatest Phillies pitchers in the team's history.

    Same thing happened when Bednarik passed .. another white guy and a racist according to all these losers. At least Chuck got one nod.
    Bunning was a favorite of mine when I was kid, but he's not one of the Phillies greatest pitchers. He played here for only 6 years and was awful for the last 2 years. He's not even in the top 10 for all time Phillies wins or ERA+. It's a stretch for him to be in the HOF. In 17 seasons he had 2 great years, 5 good years and the rest of the time he was Kyle Kendrick. Absolutely loved him as a Senator though. He may have been the only member of the Senate Banking Committee not to vote yes for Ben Bernacke's nomination as Fed Chairman.

  5. #17

    You're Not Allowed To Talk About The Old Players Here Because They Were All A Bunch..

    OP is a parking lot philosophising, salt mining ******. Clearly

  6. #18
    Clearly. After all, I went to UC Berkeley.

  7. #19
    King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    97.5 and 94.1
    Posts
    55,735
    Rep Power
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Rabbit View Post
    ......of racists.

    You ass holes, you and your politics. There's at least as much politics here as there is sports.

    Anyway .. you could always tell Bunning was "on" whenever he fell off the mound after a pitch.

    RIP .. Jim.

  8. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Rabbit View Post
    He was also a white guy and a republican so the little F*gs from the liberal universities can't talk about him.

    It's shameful to come to a Phillies board and not find one tribute thread .. not a single thread about the passing of one of the greatest Phillies pitchers in the team's history.

    Same thing happened when Bednarik passed .. another white guy and a racist according to all these losers. At least Chuck got one nod.
    It was a holiday weekend dipshit. No one post here when we actually fun things to do.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

  9. #21
    Wow, I thought Philly Rabbit was dead.

  10. #22
    King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    97.5 and 94.1
    Posts
    55,735
    Rep Power
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Of-Ron-Jones View Post
    Philly Rabbit is dead.

  11. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Perfessor View Post
    Bunning was a favorite of mine when I was kid, but he's not one of the Phillies greatest pitchers. He played here for only 6 years and was awful for the last 2 years. He's not even in the top 10 for all time Phillies wins or ERA+. It's a stretch for him to be in the HOF. In 17 seasons he had 2 great years, 5 good years and the rest of the time he was Kyle Kendrick. Absolutely loved him as a Senator though. He may have been the only member of the Senate Banking Committee not to vote yes for Ben Bernacke's nomination as Fed Chairman.
    You downplay Bunning's accomplishments and criticize his HOF credentials for one reason and one reason only, Bunning was a southerner. You did the same thing with Charlie Manuel who was also a southerner. You ridiculed Charlie for years no matter what his team did, even when it was a champion, it didn't stop you.

    U. Cal. Berkeley ...politics and political correctness. You fit right in here.

  12. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    It was a holiday weekend dipshit. No one post here when we actually fun things to do.

    Here's another example of the PC assholes who post here. He had a "fun" weekend. The stupid bastard doesn't even know what the holiday was for. He probably went to U.Cal. Berkeley too.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts