+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Worst Phils team ever?

The 1996 team was really, really bad. Basically Schilling and a bunch of krap.

They had some horrid teams at the turn of the century but this team is going to end up struggling to win 50 games.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

It's not just the bad product now, but that the future doesn't have much hope either. Kingery may be our best hope based on statistics, but he'll have to sustain. Eskin was on WIP yesterday and said scouts have told him Alfaro won't be an MLB catcher. Not saying he's right, but I think Phils are overvaluing some of these players in the minors.

I never really got the Alfaro love, he never really put anything together in the minors. Not saying he won't be something, I have no idea, but to make him the centerpiece of the Hamels deal was a huge risk. That's the deal that you cannot possibly **** up, and it looks like they did.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

The franchise is just a loser. 125 years and only two decades of a winning team. Of course that could be said for all of the other teams in town.
    You are probably the biggest contributor to the depressingness

KrukNut on 1960.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by phils4life View Post
    It's not just the bad product now, but that the future doesn't have much hope either. Kingery may be our best hope based on statistics, but he'll have to sustain. Eskin was on WIP yesterday and said scouts have told him Alfaro won't be an MLB catcher. Not saying he's right, but I think Phils are overvaluing some of these players in the minors.

I'm just hoping we're tanking for Seth Beer

+ Reply to Thread