+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: KrukNut re: Halo Top ice cream

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    It's literally not. You can whatever you want as long as your macro-nutrients are in line.
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

well I can see you've done a lot of research to look like a moron. I appreciate that.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    What other field of science would it be okay to recommend the same method and still achieve the same failing result?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    well I can see you've done a lot of research to look like a moron. I appreciate that.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    What other field of science would it be okay to recommend the same method and still achieve the same failing result?
    If you stayed on a low calorie diet forever you wouldn't fail. When you start to eat the same garbage you did before you gain more weight back because your body has less muscle to burn calories, as the muscle has been eaten away when on the crash diet. But by then beach season is over so I go back to the point of who gives a ****.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

You can all continue to be sheep to the sugar industry, that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    If you stayed on a low calorie diet forever you wouldn't fail. When you start to eat the same garbage you did before you gain more weight back because your body has less muscle to burn calories, as the muscle has been eaten away when on the crash diet. But by then beach season is over so I go back to the point of who gives a ****.
    If you ate the same caloric value of non-garbage (high fat low carb) you wouldn't gain the same weight in fact it's more likely you would lose weight or maintain

why don't you just go whittle a tv stand out of a fallen tree and let me and KN enjoy our low calorie ice cream

hey dipshit low carb diets work because they're low calorie

They're not low calorie; they work because they use an alternate fuel source, ketones, instead of carbohydrates

A keto diet definitely helps lose weight if done right, but you essentially have to eliminate any and all carbs to the point that your body has to force itself to use fat as fuel. This means that you eventually burn your fat at a much faster pace than a regular diet, but your boyd also loses some of its ability to metabolize carbs so as soon as you finish the diet you'll add back weight very easily

+ Reply to Thread