+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: KrukNut re: Halo Top ice cream

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    why don't you just go whittle a tv stand out of a fallen tree and let me and KN enjoy our low calorie ice cream
    Now, for the floor
    that you're walking on,
    I chose this Bolivian wormwood.

I think it works well in here.
    I have the Viking range here
    and the twin Sub-Z's.

Yeah, they open up
    right there.

lol
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    In hindsight, I think when MT started a thread titled, "Help MT get to 200," he was referring to children.
    lol

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    and a keto diet is really tough to sustain, definitely not possible to sustain forever
    I've been on it for around a year now. It basically just sucks at lunch time if you don't make your own food because basically everything is a sandwich and 90% of salad ressings are loaded with sugar to label themselves "fat-free" which isn't the real issue
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

did you ever think about just acting like you're hetero and eating a god damn delicious Quick Chek sub? They're only $3 now.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I think they have a tuscan veggie variety that's low in calories.

Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    **** is still crazy bad for you. 16g of sugar per pint. Energy balance nutrition (calories in less than calories out) is an outdated and incorrect way of thinking about weight control and overall health.
    For ice cream that's definitely low sugar (and they call that out). You shouldn't be eating a pint of ice cream in one sitting - they're website says it's 4 servings.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AbreuAnonymous View Post
    For ice cream that's definitely low sugar (and they call that out). You shouldn't be eating a pint of ice cream in one sitting - they're website says it's 4 servings.
    It's lower sugar especially when the recommended daily intake for an adult is about 22 grams max. Also the plastic lid before you can get into the pint says "no bowls no regrets" so do't tell me that doesn't say one pint one siting.

I think AA is saying you shouldn't eat a pint in one sitting, not Halo Top. It would be odd for someone like Nabisco to put on their packaging "don't eat a lot of these Oreos".

Nabisco would get a ton of **** for putting "whole sleeve no problem" on their packaging

they would?

+ Reply to Thread