+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'd like to know why Jeanmar Gomez is taking up a roster spot

I don't think in those days a colored was allowed to look at a white man (aka the good old days)
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

He was held for questioning and shot when he reached for a pack of cigarettes in his jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    Damn she used to be hott
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Summer 2010 baby! Summer of my 22nd.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Not only did Katy Perry get knocked out of my "top 5", now she might not crack the top 100.

WTF?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    dude they are all nuts, all pain in the asses

Pounding vaj since 2012 Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Barron Trump looks like he's on the dmcbrickster diet (and I'm sure dmc loves the shirt)

He's about 4 years away from his first sexual assault allegation. Or maybe a hazing incident. #cockmeatsandwich
    "**** robo's family.
    There. I said it." -SwingOnThis

"someday we'll meet, and it will be more awkward than either of us can possibly imagine" -pp999

lol. Rowen me and mcbrickster were discussing the karate kid on OT earlier, but the thread got lost when mcdickster bumped 18 threads that were titled dmcbrickster.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

+ Reply to Thread