+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Sixers/Celtics trade rumors heating up

Sixers/Celtics trade rumors heating up

#1 for Sixers 3rd overall and future picks. Also read something about James to the Lakers, which would destroy the Lakers pick for next year. I think it would be the right move for the Sixers to get Fultz.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Trade is agreed in principle will be finalized Monday per Wojnarowski
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Celtics get #3 and most likely the Kings 2019 first rounder (it would be the Lakers pick next year if that pick falls 2-5)
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Fultz looks pretty good, he led his Washington team to a 9-22 record

Lol team records in college

he looks to be straight garbage. A poor man's D'Angelo Russell.

I'm just glad the NBA is turning into Celtics/Lakers domination again. Those were fun years.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I watched that 30 for 30 at your behest. Good Sixers notes in there.

the Celtics/Lakers one? Yeah it was good, I watched part one and saw that the Boston fans were chanting beat LA when the Sixers beat the Celtics. Of course they didn't, but it was interesting.

Trust The Process!
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

the process of restoring them to a 5 seed is almost complete, just a few short years away

I see 2 seed as a floor for the next 10-12 years

+ Reply to Thread