+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Sixers/Celtics trade rumors heating up

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    If you're the Clippers and you have Lebron James publicly saying he'd love to play with Chris Paul again why the hell would you get rid of the one other player that would make your team an actual landing spot for him
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    now that he process is bearing fruit, what do we expect from this upcoming season? Over .500 and a playoff spot?
    it depends on multiple injured players. Best case scenario around .500 and a low seed.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    That's fine pp. They're set up to win and still get the top pick either next year or in 19. Praise Hinkie

Lakers will be fine next year, the pick won't convey because it won't be top 6. Sixers are years away from competing for anything significant, and the fact that they'll never be better than Boston is great.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

There is some ****** on PSF that is crying about Hinkie trading Willie Hernangomez LMFAO. I can't believe i'm siding with Ty Webb here. But that guy is just a Hinkie hating ******. Whaah! They're tanking!!! Whaaa! Go cry some more, ******.

well what they did is an embarrassment to the city, the NBA, sports, and human existence in general.

They operated within the rules to take advantage of a broken system. Hinkie should be President

Quote Originally Posted by snoop88 View Post
    Lol team records in college
    I mean there's only 5 guys on the court, you'd think having one that's supposedly one of the best would at least give them a winning record. Wasn't Simmons' LSU team not any good either?

He didn't lose any either

I don't think Fultz is near the prospect Simmons is. He doesn't have a huge upside.

Simmons is the better prospect but Fultz is going to be a very good NBA player.

+ Reply to Thread