+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Sixers/Celtics trade rumors heating up

I dream about your mom

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    lol AA is in lockstep with anti-process trusters like Eskin and Marcus Hayes.

Whaaa!!! i don't like tanking!!! Whaaa!!
    I don't really have a problem with it, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that getting a top draft pick for several years in a row should improve your team in a sport where you only start 5 players.

Who said it took a genius to figure it out? What are you even arguing?

Pretty much anyone that says "the process" is a breather that is just trying to make tanking sound cool.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Here is how a lowered tax impacts Cleveland before FA begins based on a projected $140m in payroll.
    $119m tax $70m
    $121m tax $61m

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Yeah, the process folks are the breathers. lol

https://theringer.com/sam-hinkie-phi...z-bb1b060ee4a5

Yeah, the process folks are the breathers. lol

https://theringer.com/sam-hinkie-phi...z-bb1b060ee4a5
    Wait Hinkie doesn't shovel his sidewalk? Please add him to the WTT.

Again, I don't have a problem with what the process entails, moreso the actual calling it "the process." Hinkie's just weird so he gets a pass. Yes, pretty much everyone else that says "the process" is a breather.

I saw an article on cbs that said "the process is complete." That's weird, you'd think they'd want to have done something in the playoffs (or at least make them) before the process was complete.

It's surprising when someone i thought was a non-breather, outs himself as a breather.

Draft day! Sing bitches!

Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Enjoy those Marcus Hayes columns
    lol

+ Reply to Thread