+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Free Agency

he was clearly trolling you swing

I know Evan Turner was a SG, but Fultz really reminds me of a younger version of him.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Knicks just gave Tim Hardaway Jr an offer sheet for 4/71.

L
    O
    L

A day or two after the Phil Jackson firing the NY Post ran an article about "how to rebuild the Knicks" something or other, I forget the title of the article.

Anyways the first thing discussed in the article is what free agents they should sign, LOL.

The Knicks will never be good again, and i'm tickled by it.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    The Knicks will never be good again, and i'm tickled by it.
    Were they ever really consistently good? There's a reason Boston is the main rival and not that NY garbage
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Sometimes you take a chance on one that's well bred, it goes back to the ol' auction days. It's like sabermetrics for basketball.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

It's possible that the triangle offense didn't work here because this group sans Porzingis didn't know what the **** a triangle was.

which is ironic because "Melo" has at least two daughters from different women named Isosceles.

+ Reply to Thread