+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: KrukNut

KrukNut

take a look at who invented AstroTurf, and whose r&d department "improved" it by using tiny pieces of infill made from recycled tires which could be ingested. Then tell me if you're surprised.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

they're evil peep, i've been saying it for years, and they're trying their best to take down my favorite lunch spot. someone needs to take them down

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    they're evil peep, i've been saying it for years, and they're trying their best to take down my favorite lunch spot. someone needs to take them down
    THOSE BASTARDS KILLED DUTCH DAULTON
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

KrukNut

KrukNut

Food babe is a smoke show btw

Did Daulton die yet, or at least get beamed up into an alien spaceship?

Pretty sure you don't get beamed into an alien ship. More than likely you just board it like you would any other spacecraft. Just because they're aliens doesn't mean they're magical.

you're right swing, they probably haven't developed any technology we are unaware of before they flew all the way across the galaxy to pay poor white trash people a visit

they probably still use manual toothbrushes i bet

They would be more advanced, but 'beaming' people would not be part of it. Trust me.

yeah i mean, the light beam thing is pretty stupid, it probably wouldn't be that, but it could be a little more complex then just walking up a ramp too. honestly, if its me and i'm trying to catch some aliens on another planet so i can shove stuff up their a$$ i think something similar to the beam is pretty useful. you don't have to get out and expose yourself to the atmosphere, risk getting attacked by anybody nearby, etc.

+ Reply to Thread