+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sterling Shepard the *** sprained his ankle at practice today and cried.

Sterling Shepard the *** sprained his ankle at practice today and cried.

he cares about his teammates and the city he plays for, I like the emotion.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Tony Dungy picked the Giants to win the NFC East. How does that make you feel, pp?

Dungy is the worst coach to ever win a super bowl. He's awful. Got really lucky playing a Rex Grossman led team.

They have a chance to win the NFC East. I'd have to say Dallas has the early advantage, but the Giants should be right there.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Another Giant WR behaving like a ****** after a nothing injury. Crying on the floor in the tunnel, lol.

lol @ him 'glaring' at the DB that hit him.

Ooooooooo what a tough guy!! lmao

It was a clean hit, stop acting like a baby.

You don't want to get hit in the head, You don't want to get hit in the legs - how are they supposed to tackle you exactly? Do you want to wear flags on your hips and they can just grab one?

Agreed, clean hit.

Treggs was fined $25k for a legal block in week 1, he made 1 year of league minimum salary and he probably wont make the eagles, its pretty ****ed up how pussified the league has become

And i'm pretty sure the guy that Treggs hit wasn't on the floor in the fetal position crying in full view of TV cameras.

bhahahahaha

+ Reply to Thread