+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RIP Dutch Daulton

Harry Kalas got a DUI as well that the cop swept under the rug because he was his drinking buddy. Of course Harry was a chain smoking semi alcoholic who cheated on two wives.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    I pretty much imagine everyone on this board to have this tattoo

Thinking about getting a wolf tattoo actually.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Harry Kalas got a DUI as well that the cop swept under the rug because he was his drinking buddy. Of course Harry was a chain smoking semi alcoholic who cheated on two wives.
    We'd never know about the cheating if that rat fink Wheels could keep his mouth shut.

Some of my favorite Whitey stories were about Kalas' drinking. Legendary.

Justin - there's something wrong with your ad software. The window I get in a new tab every time I click something on psc is an advertisement for chinese women and I'm not into gook broads.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    lol at everything above

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    We'd never know about the cheating if that rat fink Wheels could keep his mouth shut.
    Wheels had the balls to call out Harry on his douchbaggery. Good for him.

RIP Dutch Daulton

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Justin - there's something wrong with your ad software. The window I get in a new tab every time I click something on psc is an advertisement for chinese women and I'm not into gook broads.

Justin is too busy ignoring emails from Crow containing an obituary for Daulton. Of all the crappy things Justin has done, this is the crappiest.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Daulton was a great player. It's pretty well known that he was bisexual, and if that's the way he wanted to live his life then who are we to judge?
    If I would have said he was a good player, your boy here would have said he was a lousy player.

Highly unusual him saying something good about a white player but he only did it to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    Yeah, the anti-white contingent here will run you out of town on a rail.
    This isn't that far from the truth in this forum.

Players here are determined by their race first then their talent levels, character, and contributions to their teams are determined from that next.

Quote Originally Posted by snoop88 View Post
    How many times was "Dutch" arrested for DUI? Like 5 times, 6?
    And he beat his wife. He was a real piece of work
    You see, it's always cultural - political here, not sports.

If all of you were given the choice between the 93 team with it's unofficial leader Dutch, depending on which players you talked to from that team and the current 'team' you're stuck with, you wouldn't make your choice depending on Daulton's moral failings.

At least not in this forum you wouldn't.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pretty disrespectful first post. You brought politics and race into this and are trying to bait the people you call antagonizers, but it seems like you tried to instigate it.

That's a shame. No respect for the dead. RIP Darren Daulton. Could've just left it at that and said nothing else.

+ Reply to Thread