+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MisterQ friendly thread

MisterQ friendly thread

So there's a colored guy at work that's been there a few months, he cleans sold equipment or something. Today I decided to talk to him, and it wasn't that bad. I talked slow so that the words could penetrate his thicker than average skull, and was surprised that he understood and replied. He's older, and after talking to him it appears that his breed becomes more docile with age. I wasn't even scared at all, except when he shook hands with me. It was around lunch and I wasn't sure if he'd had his feeding yet so I feared that he might be aggressive. But I have to say MisterQ may have a valid point about them, some may not be as bad as I thought. I really felt I grew as a person today, and have MisterQ to thank.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Baby steps

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    So there's a colored guy at work that's been there a few months, he cleans sold equipment or something. Today I decided to talk to him, and it wasn't that bad. I talked slow so that the words could penetrate his thicker than average skull, and was surprised that he understood and replied. He's older, and after talking to him it appears that his breed becomes more docile with age. I wasn't even scared at all, except when he shook hands with me. It was around lunch and I wasn't sure if he'd had his feeding yet so I feared that he might be aggressive. But I have to say MisterQ may have a valid point about them, some may not be as bad as I thought. I really felt I grew as a person today, and have MisterQ to thank.

+ Reply to Thread