+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gordon Hayward

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar

Gordon Hayward

I thought he smashed his off head the court and his brains were on the ground the way his injury has been covered. You know what makes a broken ankle feel better? 125 million. Chill the **** out world.
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

I mean he'll recover but I'd imagine this was pretty painful.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I don't think you need to write an article that it "Cast A Dark Cloud Over The Entire NBA"
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

+ Reply to Thread