+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This will end in disaster

This will end in disaster

So our new manager is apparently a proponent of sun-tanning your balls and jerking-off with coconut oil. Chip Kelly was kid's play compared to this guy.

http://kaplifestyle.com/2015/08/13/au-naturel/

If you want to be your strongest, get some sun on your boys. And by boys, I mean your testicles.
    http://kaplifestyle.com/2014/06/09/c...eyond-cooking/

I’m not blindly buying these claims, but I’m not thirsty for Garnier’s kool aid, either. One ingredient, folks. Coconut. You’re moisturized and smelling tropical, your teeth are white and your face looks like you’ve just visited a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon. The sun has set, and the moon is out. Perhaps you have a friend nearby, perhaps it’s just you by your lonesome…well, this is awkward. I’ve promised you authenticity, honesty and openness. Take this how you wish and I’ll spare you the step by step. Coconut oil is the world’s greatest lubricant. I can’t help where your mind goes with this. Once the ball leaves the bat, I can’t steer it.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Breathers hate him because he’s good looking and in shape

Should’ve hired a Philly guy like “Krukie”

Won't eat a cheesesteak.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Won't eat a cheesesteak.
    He will if it's kosher.

+ Reply to Thread