+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Source: Phillies the favorite for Ohtani and Stanton

Source: Phillies the favorite for Ohtani and Stanton

According to a reliable source, the Phillies have emerged as the frontrunners for both Ohtani and Stanton.

Ohtani loves what the Phillies are doing with their rebuild and sees himself as the centerpiece of their future.

The Phillies have agreed in principle to a deal to acquire Stanton, he just needs to approve the trade. It isn't a done deal. The Giants are out of it, he won't be going there. It will be Phillies or Cardinals.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

I also heard from very credible inside Phillies sources that the Angels are desperate for catching and are close to closing on a deal with the Phillies about trading Trout straight up for Rupp. The only thing left to negotiate is how much of Trout's salary the Angels will eat. Once the Trout deal is confirmed the Phillies can turn up the heat on their generous proposal to the Mets... Galvis for deGrom...maybe sweeten the offer by adding Cameron Perkins.

Senior Member Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin's Avatar
    c00ter!!!!!!

w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeYourBeans View Post
    Nah, I suck dick for money.
    phillysportscentral.com

Okoto Value = $296,300.59

philaphans.com

Okoto Value = $126,671.04

+ Reply to Thread