+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Scumbag Eagles are going to win the Super Bowl

Scumbag Eagles are going to win the Super Bowl

hopefully KrukNut has died already and dmcbrickster drinks himself to death on SB Eve. Only saving grace would be if the SB parade went something like this:

Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

You are alive?!?!

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hope you're doing well, buddy. Your boy Lukin is definitely an anti-Semite. I log in here like once a month to multiple new neg rep Jewish comments on my control panel. The guy tries so hard.

Hope you're having a great 2018 outside of football, Peep!

Weve been worried sick!

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    You are alive?!?!
    yeah, the bait shop industry is booming with all the ice this year. I told you Wentz wasn't that good, Foles is clearly the better QB. Even when I'm gone I'm proven right.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Hope you're doing well, buddy. Your boy Lukin is definitely an anti-Semite. I log in here like once a month to multiple new neg rep Jewish comments on my control panel. The guy tries so hard.

Hope you're having a great 2018 outside of football, Peep!
    Well lets see, a reality TV star is the president, the Eagles are going to win the SB, and the Phillies hired a jew manager. Yeah things are great.

Go Birds!
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    hopefully KrukNut has died already and dmcbrickster drinks himself to death on SB Eve. Only saving grace would be if the SB parade went something like this:

how is KG doing, he looks good

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    Weve been worried sick!
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/al...E9z?li=BBnbcA1

I read it aloud and sent the recording to Swing so he can listen to it later. Im glad they made it.

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    I read it aloud and sent the recording to Swing so he can listen to it later.
    lol

+ Reply to Thread